Monday, December 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Freezer Cooking


Since school's out, this week I am a wonderfully free stay at home wife!  I have high hopes of getting through all of my three lists (home, school, and blog to-do lists).  I am hoping to even fit in some freezer cooking tomorrow.  For all of you newlyweds and new to freezer cooking people, do not be afraid.  I have tried freezer cooking only one time, and I am just diving in for more.  I'll let you know how it goes.  If it turns out to be a frugal flop, I figure I'll have learned something and that is worth a lot (to see things I learned about freezer cooking the first time go here and here).  Here is my menu plan for the week:

Monday:  Penne pasta with leftover spaghetti sauce, peas, strawberry banana jello

Tuesday: Freezer cooking: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies,
                                              Farmhouse Chicken + adding mixed veggies
                                              Chicken Tetrazinni
                                              Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
                 Dinner: Chicken Kievs, green beans, oranges

Wednesday: Chip and Dip Chicken (this is a new recipe for me) I will probably modify and use crackers instead of chips; broccoli, apples
Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Eating with family!

*******************************
For many more menu plans, visit organizing junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Failures are an opportunity to learn and do something different tomorrow.
    You have a delicious menu planned!
    I’m so glad that my husband isn’t working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off. This is the best family Christmas gift!
    Here’s wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ps Please stop by my blog and leave a comment to "Do you still read the newspaper?"

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails