Monday, December 7, 2009

A New Way to Think about Christmas



Are you sick of searching for obligatory gifts at Christmas?  I love to give things, but I find it hard to spend a significant amount of money on a gift for a person I'm not close enough to to know what they want.  Also, I find it hard to give so many gifts of not super special type items - lotions, candles, ties, etc. knowing that the money could have been used to support a really good cause.  My family trades names at Christmas.  This is the last "normal" Christmas we will have, starting next year we will be giving to the person's charity of choice.  I think we are headed in the right direction.  Go here to watch an interesting video that might change your view of Christmas gift spending this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails