Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Worth Reading: Finding that perfect present for less


Woo!  I'm done with the freezer cooking, the kitchen is clean, the fifth load of laundry is in the washer, the fire is roaring, and I'm taking a break for a bit.  On my break I was searching through the blogosphere and ran across and interesting article.  Go here to read it. 

It suggests that if you are having difficulty finding a gift for someone on your list that you write down qualities about that person and then google those qualities.  Supposedly, you should be able to find or at least spark an idea about what to get that person.  Furthermore, since you are looking online you can price shop easier than at the mall and can use services like ebates.com to get money back.  Sounds like a good idea to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails