Monday, December 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Dec 7-11



This week is the beginning of the Christmas season, and therefore the beginning of lots of visits and few meals at home.  Because we will be gone so much in the next few weeks, I think it is important to make the meals that we do have at home pleasant, tasty, at least kind of healthy, and relaxing.  I don't want to lose my whole evening slaving over the stove, when my husband and I only get that night alone together.

Here's the plan for this week:
Monday:  Easy Egg Casserole, Cut up apples
Tuesday:  Eat out with family and friends
Wednesday:  Dinner with more family
Thursday: Creamy Rice, Chicken & Spinach Dinner (this is a new one I'm going to try).
Friday: My husband's company dinner
Weekend:  We're traveling!

******************************************
Visit Organizing Junkie, for even more menu planning ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails