I run my goals on a four week cycle, so I consider it February already. Here is the update from the last four weeks.
First, I am amazed at how motivating it is to have my goals posted on our refrigerator. I feel like I have to accomplish them because everyone that comes over can see them clearly.
I was able to successfully fit 30 minutes of exercise into my week. It was difficult, but it was such a low goal that on Saturday I kept on feeling like I can't give up on this, so I would do it.
My Bible goal has been really interesting. I'm reading through the Bible chronologically and it has been eye opening to see what things were happening around the same time. I read through Isaiah and learned so much. I never realized how old that book was. I successfully memorized Isaiah 41:10 and I'm amazed at how many times it has come to mind during the day.
Also, we successfully went and visited all of the grandparents. I am so glad that we did, because we almost didn't visit one set and then we heard how lonely they had been.
Finally, we are at 80.08% of our big goal! We made it by the skin of our teeth.
February (next 4 weeks) Goals:
1. Keep Isaiah 41:10 memorized.
2. Memorize Ephesians 2:10 "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
3. Continue the read through the Bible chronologically in a year program.
4. Exercise 40 minutes a week (it's so embarrassing, but this will definitely be the most challenging).
5. Visit each grandparent once during the month.
6. Be at 82.25% of our big house saving goal.