Saturday, December 5, 2009

$5 of $5 Hallmark Stores Printable Coupon


Go here to print off a "Save $5 on a purchase of $5 or more printable coupon for Hallmark Stores".  I recently used a coupon just like this from several magazines and I was able to buy quite a few cards for me to use for birthdays and anniversaries next year.

The Prudent Homemaker left a great deal idea for this coupon on Money Saving Mom's Blog.  She said,
"I had one of these coupons from Real Simple magazine and I used it to buy 2 rolls of wrapping paper for a dollar plus tax. They have been running a deal on wrapping paper buy one at $4.99 get one for a $1. Plus it is the really good wrapping paper and you get quite a bit per roll. It has actually been the best deal I've found on wrapping paper this year. Hope this helps. "
This wrapping paper deal sounds great to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails