Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gratituesday: Restful Home



After a busy Thanksgiving, I am so thankful for a restful home.

My husband and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, eating great food, playing fun games (although sadly, no rook), and visiting with family.  I loved every second of it.  But when it was time to leave, it was so nice to come home to a "restful home."

Our restful home is a place where I feel relaxed.  There is little pressure on me, no deadlines (unless they are self-imposed).  It is such a wonderful place to come home to after a demanding day of teaching.  It is a place where I feel I can let my guard down.  This is what I want to provide in the future for our children.
 
So tonight, as I lay in my soft warm bed, I can't wait to give my thanks for the beautiful rest that is to come.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails