Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2 Free Buttons and a quick Crocs shoe fix

Go here to sign up for a catalog and receive 2 free buttons. 

This freebie made me laugh because I just used buttons this morning in a different way.  My absolute favorite pair of shoes to teach in Crocs Alice are no longer made, so I treasure the pair that I have.  I have wait until they come up on Ebay to get any replacements. 

Well, about a month ago I somehow got my shoe caught under my computer chair and it snapped the button on one side of the shoe that keeps the strap attached.  Needless to say, I ended up with my shoe rubber-banded to my foot for the rest of the day.  Now that I am on break I decided that I would look at the shoe and see what could be done.  I decided to use a button on the outside and inside of the shoe to keep it attached.  I only wear these shoes when I am teaching, so I doubt they'll notice the button.  They are as good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails