Saturday, December 5, 2009

CVS Deals



This week I tried a "high-roller" CVS combo deal.  Normally I never pay any attention to the Buy $20 worth of X then get Y amount of ECB" because they were too expensive.  This week I researched the Gillette deal at several CVS websites. 

Money Saving Mom is a good place to begin because she normally only posts the best deals from the week, however if you are interested in more creative deal match ups Bargain Briana is pretty good, and finally if you have learned the CVS and coupon world lingo, I Heart CVS has all of the matchups and has previews of the next few weeks worth of deals. 

One thing to note: prices are not universal.  For instance, today I was expecting the deoderant to be $4.99 according to some of the websites posting their deal ideas, however at my CVS they were $5.49.

**My Deal**
Buy $25 of Gillette Products Receive $10 ECB
Buy 1 Gillette Fusion Razor $9.99
Buy 2 Gillette Deoderant $5.49 each
Buy 1 Gillette Body Wash $4.99 
Use 1 $4/1 Gillette Fusion Razor coupon
Use 2 $1/1 Gillette Deoderant coupon
Use Free Body Wash with purchase of Gillette Deoderant coupon
Spent $5.97 
Earned $10 ECB

Buy Accu-View Aviva Kit $14.99
Use $10/1 coupon
Spent $4.99
Earned $5 ECB

Buy 1 Green Bag Tag $0.99 (this will earn me ECB-read about it here)

Used $5 off $30 purchase
Used Previously Earned $8.99 ECB

TOTAL:
Out of Pocket $6.96 + tax
Earned: $15 ECB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails