Results of February Goals:
Ha cha!! Take that goals!
For March I'm taking it one step further. Here's the list:
1. Keep memorized Eph 2:10.
2. Keep memorized Isaiah 41:10
3. Memorize Psalm 90:12 "So teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
4. Memorize Proverbs 12:18 "Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing."
5. Work out 50 minutes a week. Thank goodness for youtube and hulu! I love looking up new videos. Maybe this month I will head outdoors, probably not because I hate being cold. We'll see.
6. Visit each set of grandparents once.
7. Keep up with the Read through the Bible in a Year Chronologically.
8. We are currently at 83% of our big goal. Our goal for this month- 85.5%! My husband's side jobs have been making us reach this even faster than expected.
My last word before I sign off to go after my other goals for today is I would encourage everyone to make really small goals if big goals have not been working for you. I am loving working out each week only because I don't have to do it that much.
This is the first year that I have stuck with my workout during the school year. I believe it is because I started with a wimpy 30 min a week in January. Each Saturday would roll around and I would look at all of my goals that were checked off except that exercise goal. I could never justify not meeting all of the week's goals just because I refused to do something for 30 minutes, so I would quickly attack it on Saturday.
In February for several weeks I continued to put off all of my exercise minutes until Saturday, but this week I actually broke up the time over several days. This is a slow way for me to switch to exercising on more than Saturday.
Good luck with your goals this month!