Monday, December 21, 2009

Aldi Deals: 12/20-12/26



Aldi is one of my absolute favorite stores.  If you aren't familiar with it, it is a bit different.  They don't accept coupons, but their prices are rock bottom.  You also will need to bring you own bags and a quarter to receive a cart (you get it back when you return it).  Also, they take only cash or debit cards.  They carry mainly non-name brand products (however I know that many of their products are made by name brand companies and just relabeled for Aldi).  I don't get a newspaper (except Sundays of course), so I don't receive their ads.  I just found a great resource for Aldi deals.  Cinncinnati Cents has listed Aldi deals for the week here, and they include my favorite-$1.49 pineapple, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails