Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Worth Reading

Whew!  This has been a busy week it seems.  I have not had much time to write, but here and there between things I have been able to read some really interesting posts.

Titus 2, At the Well has a nice post with a couple of recipe ideas for this busy month.  I thought the chicken recipe might even be easy enough for a newlywed like myself, to try.

If you are overwhelmed by the constant to push to "buy, buy, buy" around Christmas, considering reading some alternatives at this site.

Finally, there was a post somewhere (I can't find it!!!) on giving fewer gifts to children.  I have family members who limit the amount of toys their children can have, which many in the family find ridiculous.  I don't think it is ridiculous at all.  Anyway, the article listed many gifts they would love for their children (lessons, zoo memberships, etc.)  If you find it, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails