Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Worth Reading

As always (at least until fall, winter, spring, or summer breaks) I don't have a lot of time to write.  However, I have found some really good posts.

Frugal Dad has a really great post advocating for newlyweds to rent, or at least not jump into a house because that is the normal thing to do.

As a teacher I often need encouragement throughout the day.  I found this printable pamphlet with 800 Bible readings on joy.  I can't wait to use this as a quick pick-me-up during passing periods.

****************************

What about you?  Did you find anything worth reading today?  Feel free to share about it in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails