Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Wow!  I think this is going to be a relatively "normal" week for us.  I'm really trying to use up a lot of the items in our pantry and freezer.  When there is only two of us eating, it takes a while to go through food.  Here's the plan for the week:

Monday:
Lasagna from the freezer (unlike last time, I will thaw it ahead of time before I bake it)
Salad

Tuesday:
Chicken Alfredo (this is a meal I feel guilty about-I just use one of the Alfredo packets and add chicken to it)
Fresh Pineapple
Peas (my husband's strange favorite)

Wednesday:
Crockpot Chicken (this is my first time using this recipe, so we'll see how it goes)
Mashed Potatoes
Broccoli

Thursday:
Some version of leftovers, possibly chicken sandwiches
Cut up apples

Friday:
Eat out with friends!

***************************************
For more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails