Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday Freebie Round Up


Not too much overly exciting in freebie-land.  Here's what I found:

Free $5 off coupon at Things Remembered, click here.

Free Avery Shipping Labels, click here.  If these are the size I think they are, they work perfect for labeling large plastic tubs- as long as they send them to you blank.

Three Free issues of Wood magazine, click here.  My husband currently is receiving two issues a month of this magazine because he actually paid (gasp) for a subscription, and I was able to get one for free for him (not knowing that he was already receiving them).  At any rate, if you know someone who is an avid woodworker (like my husband), this would be a great gift idea.

Free Kirkland diaper sample, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails