Saturday, November 21, 2009

Super Savings Saturday: Thanksgiving Edition


Wow, what a whirlwind week this has been!  Before I left for the conference I was hoping that I would have time in the evenings to blog.  However, I ended up being busy in the evening which cut into my time to blog.  It was a wonderful conference and I learned a lot.  Now that I am home I need to get caught up on a lot.  I went to Lance's New Market today to take advantage of their triple coupon policy.  I don't need a lot this week because we will be visiting family throughout most of the Thanksgiving weekend.  However, I thought I might still stock up on a few items we'll use in the future.  Here's the run down from my trip.

Skippy's Natural Peanut Butter $2.63
$.40/1 tripled
$1.43 after coupon

Betty Crocker Mashed Potatoes $1.19
$.35/1 tripled
$0.14 after coupon

2 Lipton/Knorr Pasta Sides $1.25 each on sale
$.60/2 doubled
$.65 each after coupon and sale

Lipton Tea $1.29
$.60/1 doubled
$0.69 after coupon

2 Vaseline Lotion (200 mL) $3.29 each
2 $1/1 doubled
$1.29 each after coupons

Cascade Rinse Aid $2.49
$1/1 doubled
$0.49 after coupon

Scotch Lint Roller $2.99 on sale
$1/1 doubled
$0.99 after coupon and sale

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Sticks $2.28 on sale
$1/1 doubled
$0.28 after coupon and sale

Redi Whip $2.50 on sale
$.50/1 tripled
$1 after coupon and sale

2 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls $1.67 each on sale
$0.40/2 tripled
$1.07 each after coupon and sale

2 Totino's Pepperoni Pizza $1.39 each
$.50/2 tripled
$0.64 each after coupon

I also purchased $1.04 worth of bananas at $0.59/lb.
Before coupons it cost $32.45, after coupons and including tax it all cost $13.60.  Furthermore, Lance's New Market has a Pump Perks program that rewards you for buying certain products each week by taking a certain amount amount of cents off per gallon at a participating gas station.  I was able to earn $0.23/gal on this trip and I had $0.03/gal from a previous trip.  After visiting Lance's I was able to get $0.26 off per gallon when I filled up today!

There was also one deal that I noticed that I did not take advantage of that might be of interest to you.

French's Fried Onions $2.99 on sale
$1/1 doubled
$0.99 after coupon

*****************************************
Did you find any good deals this week?  Leave your deals in the comments section with a link to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails