Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday Morning Free Funnies



If you are in need of a good laugh this lovely Saturday morning, there is no need to open up the comics, I have something perfect for you.

Imagine all of the joys of looking through Pinterest decorating boards and the fun of Close to Home comics and marry them.  I now pronounce you, "Catalog Living."  This is one of the funniest things that I've seen in a long time.

Apparently the writer just gets lots of catalogs and puts up extremely witty captions.  I was rolling over with laughter at the wicker ball one that wanted to grow up and become patio furniture.  I think I'm going to check with my local library to see if they have the book the site created.  Anyway, if you are just enjoying your morning cup of joe and are avoiding housework like I do most Saturday mornings go to catalog living for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails