Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: Feeling Fishy!

I'm feeling adventurous this week.  We don't have fish, ever.  I'm pretty sure that I have only made it once or twice before because it stinks up the house so much.  However, I have been craving it lately.  It must be all of those ridiculous "Fishy, fishy" commercials for McD's that I hear on the radio all the time.  Here's my plan for the week.

Monday: Grilled Talapia and Mango Salsa by Pleasant and Plump

Tuesday: Skinny Spaghetti by What's Cookin' America

Wednesday:  Eat out (before youth- it is tradition!)

Thursday: Mexican Sausage Rice by Willow Bird Baking


Possible Dessert (splurge!): Mint oreos in honor of St. Patty's Day (and they were on sale at Aldi)!  There are so many ideas for things to do with them!
Here's one idea:
Mint Oreo Brownies by Love Veggies and Yoga!  Yummy!


For more Menu Plan ideas go to Orgjunkie!
This is also a part of Stone Gable Blog's On the Menu Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails