Monday, March 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday- Sandwich Week

This week I'm linking up again with Menu Plan Monday.  This week is all about deals.  My husband and I mainly shop at Aldi.  We find that its limited choices of brands really speeds up our trip which helps us spend less.  This week Aldi had the best deal ever on hamburger.  They had marked down packages ($2 off) of fresh hamburger patties.  This made them only $1.95/lb for 80/20 hamburger!  Woo hoo!  We bought them out.

Here's the plan for the week:
Sides:
We're normally pretty plain when it comes to sides.  I like whole fruits and vegetables and don't do much to them.  Maybe a bit of olive oil and garlic, but other wise they are pure foods:).
Source: allrecipes.com via Math on Pinterest

Easy and Delicious Oven Roasted Asparagus- it was on sale this week!


Steamed Peas (don't these look pretty)


Cutie Clementines- Delicious, healthy, and sweet!

Dinners:  They are all sandwiches this week because I've got a bunch of buns to eat through.


Hamburgers- using our super sweet deal meat!


Pulled Pork Sandwiches- It was given to us this weekend, but this recipe looks good!


Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches- We were given ham slices this weekend and hot ham and cheese sandwiches are an easy way to use it. I have to admit that sometimes I get lazy and I just put the ham and cheese on one side of the bun, slather a bit of mayo on the other side of the bun and then sprinkle the mayo with onion powder and poppyseeds, put it all together, let it bake and call it done!  Luckily my husband isn't too picky!

Happy cooking this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails