Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: Eat from the freezer

I'm linking up with Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.  This week I am focusing on clearing some stuff out of our freezer.  Here's the list of meals for the week.

Monday:  Ham and Broccoli Casserole from Recipe.com

This will use up the ancient ham leftovers in my freezer and some broccoli that I bought last week.

Tuesday: Jamaican Jerk Chicken Legs Recipe from Food and Thrift Finds.  This will use up some chicken that I had frozen a while back.



Thursday:  Egg Casserole 

I'm planning on cutting the recipe in half and then trying to bake it in a muffin tin.  I have a half pound of ground sausage that I browned and then froze that I will use.  We'll see how it goes!


Good luck on your menu planning adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails