Monday, March 4, 2013

Free Redbox Code

Use the code DVDNIGHT for a free one night rental through March 6, 2013.  If it is like the other codes it is connected to your credit card.  This means that if you have several cards you could get several movies.

We watched Trouble with the Curve for FREE last night with this code.  I thought it was a really cute movie.  If you can't handle bad language and drinking, don't watch it.  Otherwise, I thought it was really good and I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of sexual junk.  That bothers me more anything else.

Let me know if you have any good movie at redbox!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom for the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails