Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Favorite Hobby: Sleep!



I can feel the judging going on- sleep- a hobby?  Yes, I consider sleep to be one of my favorite things to do. Everyone goes "ooooohhh, ahhhhhh" when people talk about exercise as a hobby.  They all want to be that person who's hobby helps their health.  Come to the dark side my friends, literally.  Come to a lovely, comfortable, dark room and sleep!

Sleep has tons of health benefits and is always underrated.  I get it a lot from my students where it is almost a competition how little sleep they are running on.  That is ridiculous!

Anyway, in honor of my unexpected 2 hour delay this morning (where I did in fact sleep in), I thought I would post this infographic.  Snooze on, my friends, snooze on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails