Friday, March 22, 2013

Frugal Fitness Friday: Bikini Body Ready Workout Video

Good morning and happy Friday to you all!  I'm not sure where you live, but where I live it has been ridiculously cold.  I am very ready to get out of the house, however it is just too cold so I have been doing my workouts indoors with videos as usual.

Despite the cold I am looking forward to spring break.  If you are going anywhere warm where you might be displaying more of your body than usual, this week's video is just perfect for you.  It is called Bikini Body Ready Workout by Exercise TV.  This video is only about 20 minutes, but it really works every part of your body.  It has a lot of lunges, but the movie is short enough that they are bearable.  The instructor is helpful, but not annoyingly perky.  I like to mix it up with this quick video occasionally.

What are some of the best videos or frugal fitness ideas you have found on the net this week?  Link up below.  (Please link directly to your fitness post and make sure to link back to Frugal Fitness Friday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails