Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds:

This week I'm linking up with Friday Favorite Finds at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  This week has been a different type of week in two ways.  My husband has switched jobs which means a more fluctuating type of work schedule.  Also, coming back from spring break is always a bit challenging.  However, I don't want to complain, since most other people do not have a break.  Finally, the weather has been all over the place- super warm and sunny and cold and rainy.

Here's my picks for the week.

Healthy Orange Julius from Miss Indie



Chicken Gyros from The Girl Who Ate Everything



Roasted Broccoli with Cherry Tomatoes from Jeanette's Healthy Living

Kit Kat Mocha Cupcakes from Kitchen Karate




1 comment:

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails