Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds: Feeling Nutty!

Well, at the beginning of this week I thought I might ride my bike in to work.  I probably could have on Monday, but that was Monday which is a rough morning anyway.  After that it got really chilly, and I have to say that I am a very fair weather biker.  So, I think next week now will be the week.  The lows next week will be in the 50's and this week they were low 30's, which is just a bit too cold for me.

I am linking up as always with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds.  Before I indulge you with my picks for the week I dare you to search Pinterest for "yum."  The range of items that comes up is hilarious.  Anyway, back to my picks.  I've been filling a bit crazy(nutty) today because I took a much needed personal day, so my picks this week all involve nuts.

Peanut Butter Pancakes (add a bit of protein to your morning)





Almond Cheddar Pinecone Appetizer (ok that is just funny)





Cashew Chicken Stir Fry





Pistachio Cake





Peanut Butter Dessert (for the chocolate fans)





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails