Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: 3/7-3/12


I am so glad to be back after my busy weeks and broken computer kept me away.  Last week we just ate up old leftovers.  It was not a very good meal week.  It was the first week in months that I didn't have a menu plan for, and I never realized how much of an effect it has made on my life. 

Honestly if it was just me, I don't think I would menu plan much.  I'm happy with salads and sandwiches.  However my husband can eat like a horse, so it requires a plan otherwise it just feels chaotic when dinner rolls around.  I can't imagine what it would be like if you didn't have a plan and you had a whole family to feed.  This week though I am ready.  Here it is:

Monday: Spaghetti (using up some sausage given to me), salad, bread

Tuesday: Pork chops (frozen), mashed potatoes, broccoli

Wednesday: Dinner at church

Thursday: BLT's, apples, cut up pineapple

Last thing, the sausage that was given to me was unseasoned.  If anyone has some good ideas for seasoning it so it tastes a bit more like the spicy roll sausage from Aldi it would be greatly appreciated!

For more menu plan ideas, visit Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails