Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Computer on the fritz!

If you've been wondering where I've been, I can tell you that I tried to install a copy of Vista Ultimate on my laptop this weekend and now I don't have internet access on it.  I'm not quite sure what I did wrong, but something is messed up. 

This is also the beginning of the new trimester, which means lots of work to finish up last trimester's grades and get all of my new classes up and started.  I am hoping to get my computer up and working tonight.  Then I'll be back in action! 

Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! So sorry to hear about your PC issues :( I hope you get it up and running again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails