Sunday, January 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Pantry Challenge Week 1



This is officially week one of the eat from the pantry challenge.  It is amazing how many things I have found in our cupboards and freezer that we need to use up!  For more details about my goals for this challenge go here.  This weekend I spent $18.83 on groceries (and I include the Sunday paper in my grocery budget).  That means I am $1.17 under budget.  Woo hoo!  Here's how we are going to make it to next weekend.

Monday:
Freezer lasagna (my last one, sadly), Salad, Clementines

Tuesday:
Tacos, Apple Slices

Wednesday:
Either Homemade Egg McMuffins using Grands Biscuits or

Thursday:
Leftovers :)

For more menu plan ideas, visit Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails