Monday, January 18, 2010

Pinecone Research Accepting New Applicants!



Pinecone Research is now accepting applications again.  Go here to sign up (and sign up quickly because they only allow new applicants for a very short time). 

I cannot say enough good things about Pinecone Research.  First, it is a survey company that pays you $3 for each survey you take.  They email you when they have a new survey available.  Most of the surveys take about 20 minutes or so to take (I normally bring my laptop to the couch and watch tv with my husband while taking one).  Second, many times they send you full size samples to try of a product before reviewing it. 

I have had the best experience working for this company.  I get a check in the mail for $3 within a week after taking the survey (or you can choose paypal).  You will not get rich by working for this company, but each of those $3 checks adds up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails