Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frugal Fitness Friday: Exercise TV (on the internet!)


Whew!  We've already almost made it through another week!  How are you doing?  I managed to squeeze my two workouts per week in on Monday and Tuesday.  I know I should up the goal, but for now I am trying to be realistic~after all I was working out maybe once every two weeks before this.

My Frugal Fitness Feature of the Week is ExerciseTV (Note: no tv is needed!).  ExerciseTV is a website that provides free short and full length clips of lots and lots of exercise videos.  Parts of their website you have to pay to use, however I have never paid a cent and have enjoyed their large variety of exercise videos.

For those of you who are fans of a certain trainer (Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, etc.) you can choose to only have the videos of that certain trainer displayed.  You can also choose a certain genre of video (Bootcamp, Dance, Yoga, etc.).  Furthermore, they have a few videos offered in Spanish (I like to listen to these to see how much Spanish I can understand).

So if you are already getting bored and unmotivated, go to ExerciseTV and try something completely new.  The best part is ... it's free!

*********************************
Go here to read last week's Frugal Fitness post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails