Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Pantry Challenge Week 2



We successfully followed last week's menu for the Eat from the Pantry Challenge.  I was amazed at how perfectly it worked out (although I was not a huge fan of the the Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Biscuits).  This week I went shopping and was $.71 under my Eat from the Pantry Budget (for more info on my rules for the challenge, go here).  Here's the plan for this week:

Monday: Chicken Tetrazzini (from the freezer), cut up apples
Tuesday: Sausage Casserole, salad
Wednesday: Leftovers (I have parent-teacher conferences)
Thursday: Chicken Wraps, Clementines


For more menu plan ideas, visit Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails