Thursday, May 27, 2010

Free OPI Nail Polish



Go here to print off a coupon for a free bottle of Nicole by OPI nail polish at any participating Ulta.  My husband once bought me a pedicure- I think it was for my birthday, and they used OPI nail polish.  That stuff is absolutely amazing!  It didn't really chip.  Now you have to realize that the stuff that I normally use is really old bottles that were extremely cheap to begin with, but I have to say that I am really excited about this coupon!

Also, seventeen runs a decent amount of these type of free deals and they've always worked for me.  I've scored a free tank top in the past, so it's worth printing off and bringing to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails