Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: 2/21-2/27


This is the last week of the second trimester, which means lots of students staying after school to take old tests that they have put off until now.  Furthermore, I will be preparing for the next trimester, so this week consists of many meals that can be made ahead of time.  My husband will almost be away for many nights working at my parents to help remodel their kitchen.  Here's the plan for the week:

Monday: Hamburger Noodle Bake (I actually made this today and it is in the fridge ready to bake for tomorrow.  I added Rotel and a bit of chili seasoning instead of the chili sauce.), salad, apples

Tuesday: Frozen Chicken Pot Pie (and here's my attempt), broccoli, grapes

Wednesday: Dinner at church

Thursday: Pizza Pasta Bake (I still haven't made this one, but it sounds like something my husband will love!), salad, apples

For more menu planning ideas, visit Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails