Monday, February 1, 2010

January Goal Check-up


It's the start of another month, so it means it's time to do a goal check up.  Go here to see my yearly goals.  Here's the run down:

Spiritual
  • Keep up with the one-year Bible reading plan.  I am amazed at how much I am learning.  I have to admit that I would slip a day or two, but I am currently caught up. 
  • My husband and I have started taking a class at our church and it is definitely pushing me to think about a lot of things differently. 
Personal
  • I just barely squeeked in visiting all four sets of grandparents.  This has been such a great experience, but it is still seems a bit unnatural.  I would really push all of you out there to try it.
  • I haven't yet attempted dinner for family yet.
  • Haven't read The Millionaire Next Door.
  • I have exercised twice a week!  I feel so much better!  However, I can still say that it takes so much effort to rip my body off of the couch and get up and move.  It really helps having accountability.
Education
  • The only goal that I have kept this month in this category is creating hands on lessons.
Financial
  • At the beginning of the month we were at 48% of the small goal and now we are at 52.33%.  We were at 32% of the big goal and now we are at 34.89% of the big goal.  By the end of the year we hope to be at 89% of the small goal and 59.3% of the big goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails