Thursday, February 18, 2010

Frugal Fitness Friday: Yoga Today


Featured this week for Frugal Fitness Friday is the site Yoga Today.  This site has a lot of yoga information.  Each week they provide a free video.  These free videos are not just little short clips, but instead include an entire hour long class! 

I have to admit that I do not know a whole lot about yoga.  I was wary of it and it's Eastern religion connections, but I have tried some of the more "secular" yoga videos before and was excited about how my flexibility increased after just one or two classes (with a free video of course!).  So if you are looking to try yoga at no cost to you, visit Yoga Today and choose their free weekly class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails