Saturday, November 28, 2009

Super Savings Saturday!


I was able to catch a few bargains at Lance's New Market this weekend.  Before sales and coupons this measley amount of groceries would have cost a ridiculous $37.01!  After sales and coupons, I was able to buy these for a much more reasonable $14.58.

I highly encourage those of you who are new to coupons to use start with printable coupons.  I listed below which coupons were online coupons or newspaper coupons, so you can compare the savings.  I started couponing only a few months ago, and online coupons were what I started with for two reasons.  First, I did not want to invest any money into my new "hobby", so I didn't want to have to pay for a newspaper (after all couponing was supposed to be saving me money not making me pay more).  Second, I did not want to have to remember to buy a newspaper on Sundays (it seemed impossible for me to remember at first).  I do buy the Sunday paper now for the coupons, however, if you are new to couponing I suggest going to Coupons.com to print some coupons and see if you actually use them.  They are a totally legit online coupon provider that does not contain any malware or spyware.  Anyway, here's the breakdown from my trip this week:

2 Carnation Evaporated Milk $.87 each
$.50/2 (tripled) online coupon
$0.12 each

2 Nestle Chocolate Chips/Chunks $3.15 each
Sale $1.67 each
$.50/2 (tripled) online coupon
$.92 each

Arco Cornstarch $1.73
Sale 1.66
$.40/1 (tripled)
$.46 each

Bob Evans Side Dish (apples) $3.95
sale $2.50
$.35/1 (tripled)
$1.45 each

4 Flavorite Cheese (8 oz) $3.15 each
On sale
$1.25 each

Nestle Refridgerated Cookie Dough $2.95
$1/1 (doubled)
$0.95 each

Pert Plus Shampoo $3.29
$1/1 online coupon (doubled)
$1.29 each

Degree Deoderant $2.65
$.75/1 (doubled)
$1.15

Navel Oranges on sale for $.19 each

Bananas $.59/lb

****************************************
Did you find any deals this week?  Please share them below, we would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails