Monday, November 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Conference Edition



This week is another strange week because I will be gone Wednesday through Friday at the NCTM conference in Nashville.  My poor husband will be all alone.  Actually, he's planning on eating with his parents and my parents and possibly keeping my brother company at his job on Friday.
Here's my very teeny tiny menu plan.

Monday:  "Fried" Chicken using the recipe on the inside of the Special K box, salad
Tuesday:  Cheese and Chicken Quesadillas, salad or peas (strangely my husband's favorite veggie)
Wednesday: At Conference
Thursday: At Conference
Friday: At Conference

***************************
If you want to see a more "normal" menu plan, visit Organizing Junkie for many more menu plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails