Saturday, November 28, 2009

Successful Black Friday CVS Trip!


This was my first Black Friday Year.  I only ventured out to CVS, so that barely makes me a Black Friday shopper, but it was worth it.  First, in the CVS is about a five minute drive from my house and is in a fairly small town.  I arrived and there was only one other shopper.  Can you believe it?  Evidently all of the serious Black Friday shoppers go to bigger towns, so that left me to be able to catch pretty much all of the deals (they were out of the Soleil razors). 

I was able to buy $44.31 worth of products (and that is the price with a CVS card, it could be even higher otherwise) for only $4.37 + tax oop (I used three ECB's)!  I was able to do this by using six transactions, and was left with $8.99 in ECB's!!!  What a great trip!

The sales are still going at CVS and you can see the list of deals here.

*******************************************
Tell us about your CVS finds in the comments section below.  We would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails