Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Menu planning helps me keep my sanity on weeks like this week (finals week).  This weekend I went through the kitchen and cupboards and was able to relatively quickly come up with a set of dinners for the week.  I think after all this time menu planning I am starting to get a handle on it.  It is amazing how much money you can save if you base your meals off of what is in your pantry and what is on sale.  As a newlywed, I think this is such a great skill to learn in the first few years of marriage.

Here's the plan for the week:
Monday:  Breakfast casserole, fresh fruit
Tuesday:  Creamy chicken, ham, rice, and brocolli casserole, salad
Wednesday:  Tacos
Thursday:  Leftovers
Friday: Eat out or pizza night!

For more menu planning ideas, visit Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails