Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm back... I hope!

Wow, it has been a while since posting and for good reason.  I find it is so hard to keep "good" secrets, and boy do I have a good secret to share.  I'm expecting and due next April!  Woo hoo!  I decided that during the first trimester it was really hard to share our menu plan because it was kind of weird because I was so tired and felt I could barely muster the energy to cook after a long day teaching or certain foods would suddenly gross me out.  Luckily I wasn't really sick, just a bit nauseous.  Now things are settling down a bit, so I'm hoping to get back to posting.  Looking forward to posts on menu plans and other things- however for those of you that love belly photos you will have to look elsewhere:).  I don't think I can quite be that open, however I love those who are. If any of you are expecting I highly recommend Alpha Mom's pregnancy calendar because it is hilarious!  See you tomorrow for menu plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails