Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds: Survival Mode!

This week I am participating with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds.  I've got to make it quick because I am in the end of the school year survival mode.  Each student's crisis becomes my crisis.  I will miss seeing most of them, but I'll leave the reminiscing for next week.  Next Friday I will be relaxing on my deck (that is if I don't get eaten alive).  It is a nice perk of my job.

Here are my finds for the the week (a few is all I could fit in).

Aldi is running pineapple on sale, so this Pineapple Chicken looks like a delicious frugal find!





I'm almost ready to eat salmon again (I got food poisoning and it kind of ruined it).  This Mango Pineapple Salmon might get me over the hump.





Frozen Chocolate Banana sounds like the best summer treat.





Just think in a week I'll be free!  I love me job, but the summer is so refreshing!

1 comment:

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails