Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Marinade

I was so proud of myself because before I left for work I pounded out the boneless skinless chicken breasts (they cook faster if they are thinner) and put them in a marinade. This is my absolute most favorite marinade of all time (and it is cheap too!). I asked for it from my friend's mom (she is an amazing cook) and found out that she got it off of an old soy sauce bottle.

Soy Sauce Marinade
(this can be used for chicken, steaks, or even fish!)
1/2 c. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. oil
Garlic (to taste)

Here's a picture of my beautiful chicken in the marinade:What a great start to the day! I hoping that my dh will be able to grill them tonight to have with steamed vegetables. The leftover chicken will be used tomorrow for bbq chicken sandwiches. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails