Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Morning Free Funnies: Wait Wait Don't Tell Me

I am a creature of habit.  We all are.  I just read a book over break about it.  I thought I would share one of my automatic Saturday rituals.  11 am exercise (because I rarely get in my 60 minutes before the weekend) while listening to the Wait Wait Don't Tell Me the NPR news quiz show.  If, for some odd reason, I can't be by the radio during that time my day feels incomplete.  They have several comedians, the audience, and normally a super smart person answer questions about the week's news.  It is really funny.  The good news is that you can listen to them online now, so if your NPR station doesn't play it, you can listen online.

The episodes kind of remind me of the Daily Show from what I remember of it.  I'm more of a radio person than a TV person, so I really enjoy laughing along with the weird news.  Since I'm nerdy the quiz aspect is fun as well.  Go to http://www.npr.org/programs/wait-wait-dont-tell-me/ to listen in online or look up past episodes.  Remember, laughing is good for you and free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails