Friday, April 26, 2013

Frugally Fit Friday: Map my Ride


Today I want to share with you my latest free fitness find.  This week as I was pondering biking to work (it didn't happen, but I know it will next week), I found this lovely site: Map my Ride.  I used to use Map my Run when I would run when I was in the country.  Now I don't run much because I live near my students and frankly I look like an awkward chicken when I run. Running is something that I only enjoy doing on wide open, semi-private, country roads.  Anyway this website and its app, allow you to log your trip.  It shows the inclines and everything.  For people who are more disciplined than I am you could log each trip and all of your workouts/food intake.  For people like me, it is just mainly interesting because I can map my ride and see how far I went and how many calories I burned.  Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails