Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds: Spring Break 2013 Edition!


Spring break is coming to a close, but I have several finds for you!  I'm linking up with Finding Joy in My Kitchen's Friday Favorite Finds.  This week I'm focusing on easy meals or things with small amounts of ingredients, because we're on break, which means a cooking break (but not completely).
Sorry if this post has some funky formatting.  Pinterest changed the way you embed their links and I'm still learning how to work with it.



Easy Skinny Mushroom Stroganoff:  What could be better than an easy dinner that is good for you?



Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes



Slow Cooker Sweat and Saucy Chicken



3 Ingredient Halloween Apple Bites (okay- so it is nowhere near Halloween, but these looked hilarious and were easy so I had to post them!)



3 Ingredient Raspberry Healthy Icecream



3 Ingredient Tagalongs




1 comment:

  1. Raspberry ice cream -- looks great! Wishing it was spring/summer here (rather than shoveling today!) so I could enjoy that now :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails