Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Day Giving Challenge: Day 3

30-Day Giving Challenge

Today is Day 3 of the thirty day giving challenge. We are 10% of the way done! Today I gave some of my time (ok lets be honest, probably too much of my time) to a struggling student who is a senior. This is where I am torn. One of the things I struggle with most is letting my job as a teacher overtake my marriage. My husband's love language is time, and so when I give time to students I feel that I am taking it away from him. I also gave some of my time (luckily I was driving-although that is probably not the safest) to help my younger brother with his college math.

I would like to expound more, but since I have already explained that my poor husband doesn't get that much time with me, I think I am going to go hang out with him a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails