Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Giving Challenge- Day 2

30-Day Giving Challenge

Seeing as today was day 2 in the challenge I was already trying to figure out what I was going to do to "give" for the day. I didn't figure that "giving" my opinion at the polls would count ;). Late in the day I had one of my old students stop by with a fundraisor. Although I am not a huge fan of fundraisors (I would rather just write a check for a certain amount and not be worried about picking out random fundraisor items), I decided that since it was November I would give in and buy a "cookie card" that allows me to go online and order 3lbs of cookie dough and supposedly gets me discounts. I was glad that I donated because my old students face just lit up. Who knows, maybe I will actually use that cookie dough over the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails