Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tips for Tuesday!

For a cheap and practical baby shower gift, use a permanent marker to write inspirational or humorous short messages on the backs of a set of diapers.  Tie them all together with ribbon and put in a basket.  Your gift could make changing diapers at least a bit more enjoyable!  Since I am going to be an aunt again three times over, my old college roommate is expecting, and many women who I am friends with at church are expecting, I am always on the lookout for frugal worthwhile gifts to give at baby showers and this is just one of the ideas that I have found.  Stay tuned later this week for a picture of the diaper gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails