Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Freebies



Although I am not a huge promoter of Halloween (I have never enjoyed being scared), I definitely love the deals that come along with it.  My favorite deal this Halloween that I sadly won't be able to take advantage of, is the "boorito" deal at Chipotle.  If you dress up like a burrito (i.e. wrap a part of yourself in foil), you can receive a free burrito!

Also, Hey, It's Free! has an awesome post with details of many different Halloween deals, including other free food!

Pocket Your Dollars also has a great post with other Halloween offers including one for free pie today at Baker's Square.  Click here for the informational post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails