Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds: June 14

Wow this week has gone by super fast!  I got a bunch of projects done and I hope to share some pictures of them eventually.  Here are my picks for this week.

Easy Grilled Corn.  They are currently running corn on sale 5/$1 so this looks really good!


Oven Fried Fish.  This might be on my menu next week because we have a quart size bag of fish that we were given that is frozen that needs to be used.


Chinese Spring Rolls.  These look delicious, although it might be a while before I get the guts to attempt making them verses take out!


To finish up there has to be some chocolate.  Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt.



Find more Friday Favorite Finds at Finding Joy in My Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails